- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[D101 Games] Crypts & Things available for pre-order!
Its a game where the players play Barbarians, Fighters, Magicians, and Thieves struggling to survive in the dying world of Zarth. Looting long dead cities, tombs and battling Serpent Men and their demonic allies.
It is a world where action and exotic adventure is the name of the game.
It takes its inspiration form the works of Clark Ashton Smith, HP Lovecraft, Michael Moorcock, Robert E. Howard and the gaming material of the early British role-playing publications of the 70s-80s.
It is 150 pages long and is copiously illustrated with black and white pictures.
Its now available to pre-order in a variety of formats (PDF, Print/PDF bundles etc) over at indiegogo.com/Crypts-and-Things.
Not only will you get the game before it goes on general release, but if you take part in the Pre-order and we reach the Goal you will receive a free copy of the first adventure module for the game “Blood of the Dragon”.
The cover is by the supremely talented Jon Hodgson.