- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[D101 Games] The Company available for pre-order
Ever wondered what it is like to jump out of an aircraft 50,000 feet above a stricken oil tanker? Or how you’d handle defusing an IED? Or what it is like standing between a visiting VIP and that sniper’s bullet? Well now you can because The Company will put you right at the centre of the action.
In The Company you play an employee of The Company – an elite independent Private Military Service Provider, a global security concern capable of dealing with any situation from a high octane firefight to the tracking down of serial killers. If you can think of it, The Company can handle it.
This 214 page roleplaying book which puts you in the boots of a member of The Company. Play a solider, a pilot, a surveillance officer or any other concept you can dream up that fits the setting.
The game uses a modified version OpenQuest, a straight forward d100 system, with extra rules to handle Guns, non-lethal weapons, mental trauma and Vehicles.
It also contains pages of World information about Trouble hot spots, terrorist organisations, and Competitors to the company. A skill-full blend of real world information, written by someone who has worked in the UK Defence industry, and game-able fiction.
Its now available to pre-order in a variety of formats (PDF, Print/PDF bundles etc) over at indiegogo.com/The-Company-rpg