- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[D101] Hearts in Glorantha Issue 3 now available
A fanzine for Greg Stafford’s World of Glorantha, supporting both D100 systems (RuneQuest, Basic Roleplaying, OpenQuest) and HeroQuest. Includes adventures, fiction, background information on a variety of subjects from this immersive mythic fantasy world.
92 pages for £8 plus P&P for the printed version, £5 for the print quality PDF, available via our Lulu store it contains the following articles:
- Poisonthorn Forest: One of the two groups of Dorestor Elves detailed by Shannon Appelcline.
- Within the Poisonthorn: Creatures of Poisonthorn by Shannon Appelcline.
- Iron: A look at this magical Gloranthan metal by Jane Williams.
- Not Plunder: A series of short flavoursome pieces of equipment by Stewart Stansfield
- Wonderous Statues: Two plunder items by John Harding.
- Chaos Competition Top 10: Results of the recent Gloranthan Community competition.
- The Three Legs of Vice: Details of the Lunar Imperial Army ‘supplies’ by Stewart Stansfield.
- The Dragonsnail a part of the Devil: An in-depth look at these Chaos creatures by John Harding.
- Uphold the Yellow Standard: Dara Happan morality by Newt Newport.
- The Tomb of the Empty Emperor: A D100 ‘Gloranthan Heresy’ Adventure by Newt Newport.
- Casting a Spell: Part 3 of Greg Stafford’s ‘How to do Magic’ series.
- Undersea Adventures feature: We all live in a Brass Submarine: An epic HeroQuest Dwarf adventure from Gemborg to Prax via the Middle sea by Richard Crawley.
- Monsters of Magasta: Ten sea monsters for RuneQuest and HeroQuest by Nick Davison.