- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Dark Oak Collector’s Edition
Beneath the fetid roots of a noisome swamp linger the pathetic remnants of a once proud and noble tribe. Laid low by a powerful narcotic administered by their ambitious (but wildly paranoid) mistress, the lizardfolk of the Dark Oak are but a shadow of their former greatness. Now below the slumbering body of a diseased treant she plots to bring bloody slaughter to the folk of the nearby villages before her followers forget their proud heritage and sink into a lethargy from which there is no escape.
For this first time in print, this newly updated and expanded collector’s edition of Dark Oak includes not only all the original material, but the village of Thornhill to serve as a base for the PCs as well as all new details of the Redfern Swamp. Linking material to tie Thornhill and the machinations of the Dark Oak are also included so a GM can quickly and easily insert this multi-session adventure into his home campaign.
Praise for the Original Dark Oak
“It’s reminiscent of old-school dungeon crawls but with a bit more definition and purpose other than hack-and-slash and gather the treasure…Dark Oak is a great, short adventure module for Pathfinder.”
–Roleplayers Chronicle (five-stars)
“Editing is top notch…formatting also rocks. I do consider it to be a supreme example of an adventure you can just pick up and play with your group without having to prepare it in advance.“ –Thilo Graf (five-stars)
“Dark Oak is the sort of excellent scenario I’ve come to expect from Creighton Broadhurst. It is presented in a clear and precise way and comes complete with some outstanding art and maps. Indeed, the art and maps could be considered to be worth the price alone!” –Dave McAlister (five-stars)
“I am planning on using this adventure in my own game, as it is short, and has a nice mix of roleplay and combat.” –Lord Snow (five stars)
You can grab a free sample here and don’t forget Dark Oak Collector’s Edition is backed by Raging Swan’s Money Back Guarantee and is a Dual Format PDF and included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.