- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies: The U.S.E.-Akurran War
- [DramaScape] River Landing
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Troubles by the Boxload
Dark Waters Rising
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dark Waters Rising a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible adventure for 5th-level characters by Ron Lundeen of Run Amok Games.
Catastrophe strikes the frontier village of Swallowfeld! With a grinding groan, the town’s mill slews into the Kilian River and breaks through the ceiling of an ancient subterranean dungeon. This accident frees a long-imprisoned evil to prey upon the shocked townsfolk. When several Swallowfeld residents—some innocent and some not so innocent—are spirited away into the rapidly flooding dungeon, it falls to a brave group of heroes to venture underground and rescue the missing before dark, rising waters seal their fate.
This adventure is set on the Lonely Coast in the village of Swallowfeld, but is easily inserted into almost any GM’s home campaign.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
You can download a sample, check out the Contents and grab the free web enhancements here.
Additionally, Ron’s been good enough to author a couple of guest blogs over at Raging Swan’s blog. In them he deals with his module designing ethos as it pertains to Dark Waters Rising.
Here are the direct links for your entertainment pleasure:
You can learn more about Ron and Run Amok Games, here.