- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Esdevium Games are starting up a new* email newsletter for D&D, specifically for the UK.
If you’re at all interested in D&D, they highly recommend signing up. There are a lot of cool promotions in the pipeline for this year, and the newsletter is the best way to get the inside scoop on them. Plus it keeps you up to date with all the usual promotional messages: new products, interesting events, and so on. And it’s for the UK only, so you’ll only be hearing about stuff that matters to you.
Oh, yeah, and if you rope a few of your friends into signing up, you can get some free stuff!
You can sign up at www.dndnews.com. Be sure to indicate whether you’re an existing D&D player or new to the game (and 4E); newbies will get some emails about D&D and 4E that veterans won’t.
And be sure to respond to the activation email, or your signup won’t be complete!
(* Technically, it’s not new. It was launched last year, but they haven’t really done anything with it yet. So if you signed up last year and haven’t received much, expect to see the newsletter kick off in earnest in the next few weeks!)