- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
DigitalD20 is a new Kickstarter aimed at creating a platform for distributing d20 system adventures in a new digital format that aims to change the way the adventures are prepared and run, with the help of new technologies (tablets) but maintaining the romanticism of paper and pencil. You will be able to share your own modules with the gaming community.
With DigitalD20 you will have all the information required to run a single d20 module in a fast, clear and straightforward way. But that is not all, DigitalD20 is much more than a digital publication; it relays in the new interface “Gamethrough.”
Gamethrough is the interface that the gamemaster will use during any Digitald20 module. It is born to optimize the time taken to prepare and play any d20 adventure. Gamethrough provides a natural and friendly interface simplifying the labor of gamemastering and making easier the annoying task of consulting any kind of data as spells, feats or even character relationship. Furthermore, Gamethrough will include a basic editing tool that will allow to create and share your adventures with other players.
It also shows an interactive real time map that reflects the chronological moment, the physical place where the players are situated on the plot and the possible future situations where the players could go. This simplifies the gamemastering of non lineal adventures, where the decisions of the players change the curse of the story, and there is also a huge quantity of non playing characters and events that could be met or happen.
You can read me and back the campaign here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/325749599/digital-d20