- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Download Story Bones Plus for Free!
Story Bones™ is the introductory version of the upcoming Classic Story Engine™ Plus, stripped to its most fundamental parts. Story Engine was born in 1996 as the rules system for Maelstrom Storytelling. It was subsequently redesigned as a universal rules system in 1999 and revised in 2001. One of the initial games to truly handle roleplaying as a storygame, Story Engine was the first to focus on scenes rather than turns–an idea that has become more and more popular over the years. Story Engine also further evolved the mechanics of adjective-based characters, an idea that had appeared in earlier games, as well as various diceless mechanics.
Incorporating one of the first e-publishing RPG companies, Precis Intermedia is known for its diverse line-up of clear and concise games. Precis Intermedia’s current game lines include Ancient Odysseys for fantasy gaming; Two-Fisted Tales for thrilling pulp action; Brutes, New World Disorder, Warcosm, and A Fistfull of Miniatures for miniatures gaming; HardNova 2, Coyote Trail, EarthAD 2, Mean Streets, and Ghostories for low-cost, ready-to-play entertainment; Active Exploits Diceless for universal diceless roleplaying with that familiar ‘dice’ feel; Story Engine for scene and adjective-based, collaborative roleplaying; and more. Visit the Precis Intermedia web site for more information.