- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
It comes with Square, Hex and No Ovelays and includes the VTT files for online use.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
The Dragon Throne module is a single map for use in any fantasy setting. A single door in the south is the only entrance. The room is in a circular shape. The floor is made of gravel with nary a piece out of place. Six pillars support the ceiling, each having a sconce and a lit torch.
The dragon throne is on a raised dais. A luxurious red carpet extends from the throne. The red carpet flows past two bizarre candelabra and tumbles down a staircase, ending in the middle of the room. Above the throne is a massive dragon skull and a flag of a red dragon emblazoned on a shield with a white backdrop. From this flag extend two dragon wings that encompass the throne as well as give support to a small upper level with wooden railings where the king’s archer bodyguards watch over the room.
The dragon throne is an exceptionally good area for a villainous mastermind in a fantasy RPG to make his final stand. In a modern game, it could make for a great secret cult that may be aware of occult powers in the present or has historical knowledge of magic from a previous age. It can also make for a great throne room for an alien race in a science fiction game.