- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[DramaScape] Above Decks Volume Four: Atlantean Warship
This Product is a 48 x 30 inch, two level, full color floorplan of an Atlantean Warship.
It comes with Square, Hex and No Overlays and includes the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play).
“To engage or not to engage that is the question, as always.”
—Atlantean Warship Captain Tavios
Atlantean Warship contains a two level map of an upper and lower deck of a fantasy warship with a shark fin design on the bulwarks. The upper level is armed with two harpoon guns and six catapults.
Atlantean Warship is intended for use in fantasy or pseudohistorical settings which would include Atlantis. This fantasy warship is perfect for many fantasy settings where technology has not yet advanced to blackpowder cannons. Some of the Atlantean tech on the ship might also be interesting in clockwork or steampunk fantasy settings.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Ocean Patrol: Captain Tavios has a xenophobic hatred of mainland foreigners. The goal of the Atlantis Navy is not to project naval power towards other nations but to keep the secret location of the island of Atlantis safe. As such they patrol the ocean around Atlantis and protect Atlantean merchant ships from pirates when returning from trading with the mainland. Due to Atlantis being an island in the ocean, many materials such as wood, stone, and metal are extremely rare and valuable in Atlantis. Since the ship is made of these rare materials, this has made Captain Tavios cautious. He tries to use subterfuge and trickery to outwit a foe and keep them from Atlantis to avoid a direct engagement and risk the ship.
The group can either be part of Captain Tavios’ crew or they could be explorers or pirates after Atlantean merchant ships. Either way, Captain Tavios cannot let them discover the location of Atlantis or raid the merchant ship leading to a conflict on the Atlantic Ocean.