- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
[DramaScape] Ant Hill
This is a 48 x 30 inch map of an Ant Hill, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“I always thought our backyard was small. Not anymore.”
The Ant Hill is a small-scale map of a large ant hill and the surrounding lawn or garden. This map is intended for use with shrunken characters forced to brave a dangerous micro world underneath their feet that they never noticed before.
The Ant Hill is intended for use in modern, supers, or science fiction games where shrinking exists from magic or science.
Alternatively, this map could also be a large-scale map where everything on the map has been enlarged by some sort of area effect. The giant ants inside the ant hill have wasted no time in fighting for their territorial space with what they view as encroaching tribal threats, namely humans in the neighborhood in close proximity to the colony.
Adventure hook for use with this map
The Last Piece: The good news is that the shrink ray worked. The bad news is that it got shrunk too with its parts flying everywhere when it smashed into the ground. The group has to collect the pieces of the shrink ray to put it back together again to return to normal size. Unfortunately the last piece is next to an ant hill filled with giant ants that are not friendly to the group entering their territory…