- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[DramaScape] Atlantean Temple
This product is a full-color, 48 inch by 30 inch, Battlemap of an Atlantean Temple , with Hex, Square and No overlay and comes with a Savage Worlds Adventure and a 360 view of the inside of the Temple.
The PDF includes includes the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play).
“There are too few Atlanteans left to keep the island floating. Drastic measures must be taken.”
—High Priestess Teefa
Atlantean Temple is an interior map of a temple and the exterior surroundings. This product includes a 360-degree panoramic view from the west center interior of the temple. This is a land based temple set in an era prior to the fall of Atlantis.
Atlantean Temple is intended for use in fantasy games.
This location is useful as a temple of worship for a god or goddess. It is also useful as a place devoted to arcane magical rituals without devotion to particular gods and deities.
The included Savage Tale, A Chance at Power, has Savage World NPC statblocks made with the Savage Worlds Core Rules by Pinnacle Entertainment Group and a page of NPC stat cards. A Chance at Power is intended for use in fantasy Savage Worlds games.
Even if not using Savage Worlds, the map and panoramic view are generic and system neutral. The NPC descriptions and savage tale can be adapted to many fantasy settings featuring gods and goddesses while ignoring or adapting the Savage Worlds stat blocks.
Adventure hook for this map
A Chance at Power: As the power of Atlantis wanes, a desperate high priestess sends messengers from the island to foreign lands attempting to lure them to the island with the promise of extended life and more magical power than they ever dreamed of possessing. And if that fails, wealth. One of these invitations makes it into the hands of the player characters, especially if the group has magicians who have gathered some renown in their adventures. The messenger awaits their decision. If yes, he guides them to a boat that will take them to the legendary island of Atlantis… (Continued within)