- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[DramaScape] Bowling Lounge
This is a 20 x 48 inch, Battlemap of a Bowling Lounge, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“We didn’t join this bowling league to lose! “
—Super Villain alter ego
Bowling Lounge is a single level interior map of a twelve lane bowling alley with a bar/lounge area.
Bowling Lounge is intended for use in modern games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Bowling for Villains: The super heroes as their secret identities have joined a bowling league for leisure. They’ve made a pact to not use their super powers while in the league.
Some of their super villain nemeses have also unknown to the super heroes joined the bowling league as their secret identities. Unfortunately for the heroes, the super villains have made no such pact to not use their powers and start the match by cheating using their powers to influence their bowling success (such as using super strength to toss the ball at faster velocities to result in more strikes, telekinesis to move the ball, knock over pins that would normally be part of a spare, etc.).
Now the super heroes need to make a choice. Do they lose gracefully to the cheating villains? Do they break their pact and use their powers to make it even?
After the match, the super heroes and super villains change out of their bowling clothes. The super villains change into their super villain costumes. They threaten the bowling lounge employees and demand the cash from the cash register. The super heroes may have changed into their street clothes for their secret identities and have to go back to get their super hero costumes.
When the super heroes get out of the changing room it’s time to stop the super villains from stealing the cash at the bowling lounge (and perhaps get revenge on them for cheating at bowling). Bowling balls can be used as throwing weapons and bowling pins can be used as makeshift clubs. The super heroes may want to limit collateral damage but the super villains don’t care at all about damage to the property.