- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[DramaScape] Canal Side
This Product is a 48 x 30 inch, full color battlemap of a Canal Side.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“They are after the ship! Protect the horses and ropes and keep the ship moving till it can get to the other side of the canal!”
Canal Side is a single exterior map of a central canal with two bridges crossing it and a series of stairs on each side of the canal act as towpaths for horses to pull ships with ropes and dockworkers to move goods onto or off of ships. The north and south edges of the map have the buildings near the docks and archways leading further into town.
Canal Side is intended for use in fantasy or modern games. Canal Side could represent a canal going through a town, or could be representative section of an entire city built on water such as Venice or Amsterdam.
Adventure Hook For Use With This Map
Canal-way Robbery: The group has been hired to protect a group of horses pulling a ship with ropes. It has been smooth sailing up to now. As the group approaches a canal lock in town they are ambushed by thieves.
The thieves are well organized. Their men on horseback are excellent riders and grapplers. They rush the horses and their attendants, trying to wrest control of the rope and the horse from their attendant. Other men on horseback are lancers and swordsmen who charge the group and attempt to keep them at bay while their fellow thieves do their work. Their men on foot are strong and tough, four of them lifting a massive plank they intend to use to board the ship once they have enough control of it to drag it to shore. Other men are in control of horse drawn wagons that they intend to load with the ship’s contents. Can the group defeat the cavalrymen and stop the thieves from boarding the ship and stealing its cargo?