- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[DramaScape] Crew Quarters
This product is a full-color, 40 inch by 20 inch, floor plan of a SciFi Crew Quarters, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
The Zip File includes the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play).
[Alarm klaxons sound] “We’ve been breached! The day we have feared is now upon us! The end is nigh!”
Crew Quarters is an interior map of a hallway leading to a twenty-four person barrack and a mess hall or briefing/armory room.
Crew Quarters is intended for use in near-future science fiction or post-apocalyptic games. Our SciFi Marine Quarters is more appropriate for far-future games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
A Traitor in the Shelter: After a radioactive event, civilians took shelter with military soldiers before sealing the bunker.
Food and water are running low in the shelter. Constant attacks by radioactive zombies and mutants challenge the steel barricades. Morale is suffering.
One day a desperate civilian opens the gate from within to try and escape but is almost immediately found and eaten by the radioactive monsters above. The radioactive creatures enter the bunker and attempt to consume the post-apocalyptic survivors. The civilians panic but the military men gear up to try and fight through the radioactive abominations. They attempt to reseal the door or fight their way to new shelter if it’s not possible. The player characters take control of these survivors and attempt to continue to live in the radioactive post-apocalypse.