- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[DramaScape] Crew Quarters
This product is a full-color, 40 inch by 20 inch, floor plan of a SciFi Crew Quarters, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
The Zip File includes the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play).
[Alarm klaxons sound] “We’ve been breached! The day we have feared is now upon us! The end is nigh!”
Crew Quarters is an interior map of a hallway leading to a twenty-four person barrack and a mess hall or briefing/armory room.
Crew Quarters is intended for use in near-future science fiction or post-apocalyptic games. Our SciFi Marine Quarters is more appropriate for far-future games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
A Traitor in the Shelter: After a radioactive event, civilians took shelter with military soldiers before sealing the bunker.
Food and water are running low in the shelter. Constant attacks by radioactive zombies and mutants challenge the steel barricades. Morale is suffering.
One day a desperate civilian opens the gate from within to try and escape but is almost immediately found and eaten by the radioactive monsters above. The radioactive creatures enter the bunker and attempt to consume the post-apocalyptic survivors. The civilians panic but the military men gear up to try and fight through the radioactive abominations. They attempt to reseal the door or fight their way to new shelter if it’s not possible. The player characters take control of these survivors and attempt to continue to live in the radioactive post-apocalypse.