- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[DramaScape] Dark Web Hex Tiles
“If you are looking for work, I’ve got a job for you. I want you to infiltrate the dark web for me. You interested?”—Well-Tailored Stranger
Dark Web has 44 hex-shaped tiles with no overlay, the file includes the VTT files for online play.
Dark Web includes 44 unique modular hex tiles to create internet web maps in cyberspace or extraplanar maps in time.
Dark Web is intended for use in modern, science fiction, and horror games.
Adventure hook for use with this map:
Dark Web Data Extraction: A man in a well-tailored suit has asked you to use your hacker skills to infiltrate the dark web and extract some data that he needs from a corporate website.
Getting to the data requires that you get inside the corporate HQ and get access to a terminal inside the building to hack your way inside the system. You’ve hired a team of mercenaries with an advance from the mysterious stranger to watch your back while you hack and invited your best hacker friends for a group job.
The first problem is getting inside the building. You need to set up some phony IDs and corporate jobs to get your hacker and mercenary teams inside. The more equipment and weapons you bring with you, the more likely you may be caught in your initial bluff if they are noticed.
Once inside, the hacker team needs to find a group terminal to enter the dark web and the mercenaries need to watch your back while you enter cyberspace.
From there you just have to find the data in the dark web, get out of cyberspace, and get out of corporate HQ without getting caught. Easy enough right?