- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
[DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
This product is a full-color, 40 x 40 Inch Battlemap of a Desert Biosphere , with Hex, Square and No Overlays. The Zip file contains the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play).
“The power is down! Badlands scavengers are inside the biosphere! Summon the security team to deal with them. [Cries out] I’ve just been shot, I need immediate evac… “—Research Scientist
Desert Biosphere is a single level interior map of a temperate biome garden contrasting with metallic floors and encased in a near sphere by concrete walls that is surrounded by an exterior of barren desert bluffs. A tunnel to the outside leads to a ladder. Ascending the ladder leads to a cliff plateau with a collection of solar panels that powers the biosphere below.
Desert Biosphere is intended for use in near or far-future science fiction. It could also be used in a modern setting as a secret high-tech facility. Its isolation makes it an interesting horror location. As a self-contained ecosystem, it also makes for an interesting post-apocalyptic sealed oasis as well. Finally it could make a good superhero base, a place of beauty in a barren wasteland where the superhero goes to rest and recuperate. It could also be a super villain’s hideout; his utopia and his vision for the rest of the world to become someday after world conquest.
Adventure hook for use with this map:
Biosphere Invasion: Power goes down in the biosphere as the solar panels outside are smashed. Scavengers sneak in through the southwest tunnel into the biosphere seeking food, water, medical supplies, and guns & bullets. The people inside the biosphere need to eliminate the scavengers infiltrating the facility and get outside to repair the solar panels to restore power to the biosphere. Fighting in the dark adds additional complications, making flashlights an absolute necessity to survive.