- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[DramaScape] Fantasy Roads
This Product is a set of full color Fantasy Roads.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
Please note that the Hex Overlay in this is slightly larger than our normal format so that the pieces tile.
“The path narrows here. Bring out your machetes men.”
The product includes ten 10 x 4 inch roads on five pages (Two roads per page) that can be printed out as many times as needed to make short or long roads. There are eight roads in a grasslands-type of terrain as well as a two lane stone street wide enough for horses or one carriage and a narrow one-way street with sidewalks.
The product is intended for use in fantasy games. The city streets may be of use in some historical settings as well or places with older style roads in modern games.
The product is best used as a transitional map in between locations. The jungle-type terrain surrounding many of the roads provides ample cover for ambushes from brigands.