- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[DramaScape] Frozen Fortress
This Product is a 40 x 40 inch, full color battlemap of a Frozen Fortress.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions, the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“Go not to the north. You will find only a barren land covered in hoarfrost where the dead rule.”
Frozen Fortress is an exterior map of a large castle on a mountainous plateau in a frozen wasteland.
Frozen Fortress is intended for use in fantasy or horror games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Court of the Dead: The living have long been gone from Castle Wintaerth. Those once living in the castle have been transformed into the undead—skeletal and zombie mockeries of their forms in life.
Rumors say that necromancers—perhaps dead themselves—make their home in the castle and have raised the dead to defend their new kingdom of death where they hold court with the dead king, queen, and courtiers of Wintaerth. The undead swarm southward to attack and pillage border villages near the frozen wasteland. The people call for heroes to go to the source of the marching undead, Castle Wintaerth. Heroes who answer the call must survive the barren and cold wasteland and creatures both undead and native to the frozen lands to reach the castle.
At Castle Wintaerth, heroes find the undead soldiers still standing guard over the castle, towers, and battlements. Getting inside the castle means fighting upward through hordes of undead on higher ground or trying to climb treacherous cliffs covered in snow to outflank the undead.
Once inside the castle, they find a court of undead who dance in macabre body positions impossible for the living and necromancers that carouse with the food and drink stolen from the border towns by their undead hordes. The heroes have to defeat the necromancers and their undead attendants to end the threat to the northern villages.