- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[DramaScape] Garden of the Unknown Warrior
This Product is a 40 x 40 inch, full color battlemap of a large Chinese Garden.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“No one knows where the Unknown Warrior rests even though this garden is named for him. The terra cotta statue in the pagoda was made in his image and is the only evidence we have that he even existed”.—
Garden of the Unknown Warrior is a single level map of a walled Chinese garden exterior with two interiors of a pavilion and small pagoda.
Garden of the Unknown Warrior is intended for use in modern games. This map can be used in fantasy games, just consider the concrete portions of the map to be stone instead.
Adventure hook for use with this map
The Unknown Warrior: The group has discovered a prophesy that the only one who can defeat an ancient evil sorcerer is the Unknown Warrior. The group has learned of the Garden of the Unknown Warrior and travels there to find him.
Upon arriving, they see many Buddhist monks who are meditating in the garden. If questioned about the Unknown Warrior, the monks point out the terra cotta statue of the Unknown Warrior in the pagoda in the center island.
The terra cotta statue is holding a sword. Close inspection shows that the sword can be removed.
After the group has had some time to examine the statue, the evil sorcerer and his men show up to assault the Buddhist Temple and stop the group from summoning up the Unknown Warrior. The sorcerer has also discovered this prophesy, but only after the group has been able to act on the information first.
When a Player Character removes the sword, a massive colossus, the true Unknown Warrior emerges from the depths of the large pond to defend the temple shortly after the sorcerer arrives. The Player Character who holds the sword gets to control the massive construct, which fights with a large clay blade and is resistant to magic.