- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[DramaScape] Greek Arena
This Product is a 40 x 40 inch, full color battlemap of a Greek Arena.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“Let the Olympic Games begin!”
Greek Arena is an exterior map of a sandy inner arena surrounded by stands split into eight sections with raised platforms in the north and east with the entrance/exit gate to the arena below the north platform.
Greek Arena is intended for use in fantasy or Greco-Roman historical era games. Although it’s a Greek Arena, it could also be used as a Roman Coliseum as well (for example after Greece’s occupation by the Roman Empire).
Adventure hook for use with this map
For the Gods!: The group is playing Olympians representing a City-State of Ancient Greece in the Olympic Games. Their goal is to win as many games as possible to gain the Olive Tree Wreath and claim their City-State is the best for the next four years.
Many games must be played to determine the best there is among the Olympians. Player Characters may need to wrestle against other Olympians in the arena, grappling, and pinning opponents to win. Boxing is another contest that could be used or a form of mixed-martial arts combining boxing and wrestling called pankration, but are much more dangerous to participants. Player Characters must try and throw discs and javelins farther than other Olympians, using the map to track distance thrown. Player Characters may also race on foot, unarmored or armored, and participate in chariot races to determine who is the fastest, the best at endurance, and the best driver.