- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[DramaScape] Hall of Statues
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“The old gods have been weakened and need sacrifices to survive performed by the few faithful left. Capture them for sacrifices to the true elder gods!”
Descending into a maze of columns and statues you are surprised to find the corridors lit as torches fill the sconces. Clearly someone or something is continuing to take care of this place. As you near the back of the maze, you spot a huge pit of skeletons. Is this a place of worship or a catacomb? Or both.
Hall of Statues is a maze of columns and statues with a dark secret.
Hall of Statues is intended for use in fantasy or historical games (medieval or earlier).
Blood to Power the Gods: The Hall of Statues has many unique statues, mostly of animals rather than men. The entire area has sconces with lit torches in them showing the area has someone or something taking care of the upkeep of this location. As the group approaches the back of the halls, they find themselves surrounded by men in golden robes with embroidered images similar to the statues they have seen in the halls. They may also see skeletons lying around, stripped of all flesh in positions that suggest they were murdered. The men in golden robes attempt to capture the group and then sacrifice them to their gods in a bizarre ritual with ivory sacrificial daggers with carved hilts with the statue’s images again. After stabbing them with their knives, they then summon their “gods” to strip the flesh of the sacrifices.