- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
This is a 48 x 30 inch Battlemap of a Junkyard, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“You wanna pay for parts with money? We can get money. But we could use a few favors if you wanna get your hands dirty. Whatdya say?”
DramaScape throws it all into the junkyard even the fridge!
Junkyard is an exterior and interior map of a small scrapyard with an office and warehouse.
Junkyard is intended for use in modern, horror, near-future science fiction, or post-apocalyptic games.
Adventure Hook For This Map
A Scrap for some Scrap: In a post-apocalyptic future, last session the group’s vehicle was severely damaged and needs repaired. After a long search for parts, the group hears about a mostly intact scrapyard with parts for buses, cars, bikes, and even helicopters. The only problem is that a crooked bunch of local gangers controls the scrapyard.
The group needs to either negotiate or fight the gangers to get the parts they need to restore their vehicle. Negotiating with the gangers might even lead to them doing some shady missions for the gangers to get the parts like extortion, gathering protection money from the local village. Fighting the gangers is actually tougher than usual as the gangers have access to a large weapon cache of pre-apocalypse weapons in the junkyard warehouse.