- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
This is a 48 x 30 inch Battlemap of a Junkyard, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“You wanna pay for parts with money? We can get money. But we could use a few favors if you wanna get your hands dirty. Whatdya say?”
DramaScape throws it all into the junkyard even the fridge!
Junkyard is an exterior and interior map of a small scrapyard with an office and warehouse.
Junkyard is intended for use in modern, horror, near-future science fiction, or post-apocalyptic games.
Adventure Hook For This Map
A Scrap for some Scrap: In a post-apocalyptic future, last session the group’s vehicle was severely damaged and needs repaired. After a long search for parts, the group hears about a mostly intact scrapyard with parts for buses, cars, bikes, and even helicopters. The only problem is that a crooked bunch of local gangers controls the scrapyard.
The group needs to either negotiate or fight the gangers to get the parts they need to restore their vehicle. Negotiating with the gangers might even lead to them doing some shady missions for the gangers to get the parts like extortion, gathering protection money from the local village. Fighting the gangers is actually tougher than usual as the gangers have access to a large weapon cache of pre-apocalypse weapons in the junkyard warehouse.