- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[DramaScape] Knights Proving Ground
This Product is a 48 x 30 inch, full color battlemap of a Knights Proving Ground .
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT) .
“I’ll make a Knight out of you yet Squire! And a Squire out of you too Page!
—Head Knight Instructor
Knights Proving Ground is an exterior map of a large enclosed courtyard where there are several areas set up for training knights including archery targets, standing training dummies, and two sandy octagonal arenas for duels.
Knights Proving Ground is intended for use in fantasy or medieval games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Pride of the Red Lion Academy: The Red Lion Academy teaches squires and pages in classrooms about weapons, armor, horses, military history and heraldry. The Red Lion Academy isn’t just about scholarly work however as they have a huge courtyard for squires and pages to practice under knight instructors in the ways of archery, fencing, dueling, and riding.
The final exam every year is a mock attack on the academy which the graduating class must repel. When the mock attack begins this time however, students are slain by real weapons. Someone has replaced the Head Knight Instructor’s mock attack team with knights armed to the teeth! Can the Player Characters survive the attack armed with mere practice weapons against fully trained knights?
What happened to the Head Knight Instructor’s mock battle team? Kidnapped? Knocked Out? Dead?
Who is responsible for this attack? An enemy kingdom replacing the mock attack with a very real ambush? A rival academy that believes real teaching requires spilling actual blood on the field and is here to teach them a lesson about war?