- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[DramaScape] Marines & Aliens Miniatures 2
“The coalition of aliens came out of nowhere to conquer the Earth. No way I am gonna let that happen.”
—Lieutenant Lee Hart
Marines & Aliens 2 includes three pages of figure flats of soldiers and aliens, twelve per page for a total of 36. The product also includes baseless top downs of these figures that can act as VTT tokens.
Marines & Aliens 2 is intended for use in near or far future science fiction settings.
Adventure idea for these figure flats
A World to Carve into Four Empires: You can separate the figure flats into the armored human soldiers and the aliens. One side is the human soldiers and the other side is the alien coalition invading the Earth.
The aliens do not attack together. Instead each race targets different continents. For example, one alien race attacks the New World, another attacks Europe and Africa, the next attacks Asia, and the last alien race could attack Australia and Antarctica.
Humanity’s only chance may be negotiating with the aliens and somehow turning them against each other.