- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[DramaScape] Mayan Temple
This Product is a 40 x 40 inch, full color battlemap of a Mayan Temple.
The Product comes with Square, Hex and No Overlay and the Virtual Tabletop Map (VTT).
“Kinich Ahau demands a sacrifice. We offer this girl to you!”—Mayan Priest of Kinich Ahau
[Crowd murmurs disapproval for the chosen sacrifice.]
“Silence! A sacrifice must be made now. We do not have time to capture an enemy to sacrifice. It must be one of us.” —Mayan Priest of Kinich Aha
This Mayan Temple was built inside a natural cave formation in a jungle. Ivy and vines have grown over the stone and temple walls partially obscuring parts of the temple. The temple floor has been submerged in swampy or muddy terrain with only elevated sections of the temple remaining relatively dry. There is a raised dais with a golden statue (or throne) on top in the north. There is a stucco wheel at the bottom of the dais with Maya script carved into it in the center of the map. There are two stelae to the west and east of the stucco wheel. There are two flooded rooms in the southwest and southeast corners of the map.
Mayan Temple is intended for use in fantasy games, horror games, or modern pulp games as an archaeological site.
Adventure hook for use with this map:
The Last Sacrifice: After a young girl was sacrificed, Kinich Ahau was displeased. It was said that the sun god descended from the sky smashing into the earth with such ferocity that the earth shook. The temple was buried. None who watched the sacrifice would ever see the sun again. During his wrath, the Night Sun reigned over the sky during the day. After his wrath waned, Kinich Ahau returned to the sky.
The temple has been buried underground in the jungle since then, awaiting discovery by explorers or archaeologists…