- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[DramaScape] Medieval Brewery
This Product is a 32 x 30 inch, full color battlemap of a Medieval Brewery.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“If Godric’s latest batch of ale is as good as last years, you are about to be very satisfied customers.”
Medieval Brewery is a single level map of the interior of the brewpub and the exterior surroundings on a flat terrain of grass and dirt paths.
Medieval Brewery is intended for use in fantasy or medieval historical era settings.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Bad Batch: Today is the day of the release of Godric’s new ale. The day has such fanfare that a holiday has been proclaimed in the city of Estenix for the following day.
When Tavernkeeper Aidyn taps the first barrel of ale and gives his first customer a drink, he gulps it down. His face contorts in confusion at the taste and then he clutches at his stomach, before falling over dead.
The bar erupts into a bar fight as the man’s friends try to kill Tavernkeeper Aidyn for poisoning him as the Tavernkeeper protests his innocence. The group can choose to intervene or not.
If they don’t stop them, the Tavernkeeper is slain and they tap the next barrel of the new ale. This has the same result on the first imbiber as before. Clearly the Tavernkeeper was not the killer; the ale itself has been poisoned!
Screaming that the ale is tainted, the mob runs into the streets to go to other taverns to try and save others opening the new ale barrels.
The group can help them or go to investigate Godric’s brewery on the other side…