- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[DramaScape] Medieval Fishermans Hut
This Product is a 30 x 32 inch, full color battlemap of a Medieval Fishermans Hut.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“Oh yes, it seems to be nothing but a simple fisherman’s hut by the shore. But why is it located here with the village in the center of the lake exactly to the west?”
—Chief Constable Gerard.
Medieval Fisherman’s Hut is a small hut located in the center of the map on the shore with a lake, sea, or ocean to the west and a beach coastline to the east. This map includes the exterior environment and interior of the hut.
Medieval Fisherman’s Hut is intended for use in fantasy or medieval settings. It could also be an old-style hut in the modern day, for example built by a man beached on an island without modern conveniences.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Fleeing from Justice Part Two (Continued from Village on the Lake): Despite the group’s best efforts to find the fugitive in the village on the lake they were unable to locate him. The villagers were telling the truth; the fugitive was not in their village at the time.
Gerard pays the group hazard pay for their work when they get back to the mainland. Gerard has also doubled the bounty on the head of the fugitive. On a hunch, he sends them to a remote fisherman’s hut that is on the mainland shore facing the lake. Did the fugitive hide here at the fisherman’s hut?
A twist might be that they find the fisherman and his family murdered. The fugitive murderer has struck again and recently. The fugitive could be hiding in or near the fisherman’s hut. Alternatively, tracks could lead inland into the eastern desert or one of the boats has been stolen (possibly with tracks in the sand) and the fugitive has fled to the west back towards the village on the lake…