- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[DramaScape] Medieval Forge
This Product is a 16 x 20 inch, full color battlemap of a Medieval Forge .
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“You are going to make weapons for us smith for free or something might happen to your pretty wife.”
Medieval Forge is a small interior map of a blacksmith’s house and forge and exterior map of its grassland surroundings.
Medieval Forge is intended for use in fantasy or medieval period historical settings.
Adventure hook for use with this map
The Man Who Would Be Bandit King: The group is attacked on the road (Our Wagons Roll paths or Fantasy Roads could be the location for this fight on the road.). These bandits are not as easy to defeat as most, having superior crafted blades, armor, and shields in addition to their standard bows or crossbows. An excellent blacksmith must be supplying these weapons to the bandits.
The group may find their way to the Medieval Forge either by tracking the bandits or making a knowledge roll that identifies the most famous blacksmith in the area. As they approach the forge, they find it patrolled by bandits doing a circular sweep around the area and stationary guards next to the forge and steps leading to the house.
The group has to figure out a way to get to the blacksmith such as defeating the bandits, intimidation, negotiation such as bribery, etc. The smith tells them a local bandit warlord has captured his wife and that until the warlord is defeated and his wife returned to him safe at home, he has no choice but to continue manufacturing weapons for the bandit warlord. The blacksmith has little, but promises them free blacksmith services for life provided they give him the materials to craft weapons, armor, shields, etc.
The bandit warlord could be holed up in our free Border Fort or our Western Keep. Will the group help the blacksmith slay the bandit warlord and save his wife.