- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
[DramaScape] Medieval Merchants House
This product is a full-color, 8 inch by 20 inch, 3 level, floor plan of a Medieval Merchants House, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
The PDF includes includes the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play), and 5, 360 degree views of some of the rooms.
“Set me free and help me slay the man who took everything away from me!”
Medieval Merchant’s House is an interior map of a small mansion with a basement, ground floor, and second floor.
This product includes five 360-degree panoramic views of the kitchen/alchemy room, dining room, master bedroom, guest bedroom, and wine cellar/storage room.
Medieval Merchant’s House is intended for use in fantasy games. It could be useful in historical games or as a restored museum house in a modern game. A Man of Money is an adventure for Savage Worlds continued from the adventure hook first presented in our free Vine Maze map. Even if not using the Savage Worlds setting, the map and panoramic views are system agnostic. You can also use the NPC descriptions and adventure herein in another fantasy game, just ignore or repurpose the Savage World statblocks.
A Man of Money Part Two: The group lost their burglar guide to the blood sucking vines of the Vine Maze but decided to press on towards the merchant’s mansion anyway. They approach the mansion and note that it has a backdoor and a stairway leading to a second backdoor in the back and a door to the ground floor and stairs leading to a cellar below in the front. Which path do they choose? Continued inside…