- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[DramaScape] Medieval Stables
This Product is a 24 x 30 inch, full color battlemap of a Medieval Stable.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“Hurry, get the horses and the goods before we are discovered!”
—Horse Thief whispering to his cohorts.
Medieval Stables is a map of a stable, a barn used as a storage building, and a small medieval house. This product also includes a page of top down grid-less horses, donkeys, cows, and an ox or bull for stable animals.
Medieval Stables is intended for use in fantasy or medieval historical period settings.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Thieves in the Night: In the middle of the night while staying at a nearby inn, the group hears sounds coming from the stables that contain their horses and wagons. Rushing to the stables, they find a group of rogues rummaging through their wagons or untethering their horses. The horse thieves mount their horses and ride off. A chase ensues, with the group trying to get back their horses and possessions.