- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[DramaScape] Modern and Ruined Library
This product is two 24 x 30 inch, Battlemaps of a Library , it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“Time travelers know of a place where all time related and historical questions can be answered, a library preserved in a bubble outside of time itself that contains all the knowledge we have accumulated throughout our travels. But it’s a 50-50 shot. Half the people that try to make it there get sent to a ruined version of the library near the end of time itself, a post-apocalyptic hellscape just before the death of the universe. Thus we usually send only the oldest time travelers to take the risk, as their knowledge is greatest to add to library and lifelines shortest if they miss.”
Modern and Ruined Library includes two interior maps. One map is of a modern library with computers and laptops and the other map is of a ruined modern library.
Modern and Ruined Library is intended for use in modern or post-apocalyptic games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Library at the End of Time: The player characters are playing time travelers or some sort of dimension jumping characters (such as those sent out from our Gateway Sector 02 map). Time traveling characters know the risks of travel here but may have a question about maintaining the timelines that sustain humanity the longest that must be answered no matter the cost. Gateway jumping characters may end up at the Library at the End of Time by accident. The library books and computers display information in a variety of languages from Old Norse, Greek, and Latin to more modern English, Russian, Chinese, etc. to newer futuristic languages evolved and combined from modern languages. Instead of an exit, the door to the south shows a mirrored ruined library. Stepping outside the library causes them to leave the time bubble and step out into a post-apocalyptic hellscape. Surviving the hellscape and trying to find a way back can be an adventure in itself.