- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[DramaScape] Moonshines Drive In Diner
This is a 40 x 40inch, Battlemap of a Drive In Diner, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“Good alcohol? Yeah that is the best stuff on the menu dollface!”
[Followed by a knowing wink and smirk]
Moonshines Drive In Diner is a single level interior map of a large dining area, kitchen, and unisex bathroom with the exterior sidewalk and parking lot outside along the edge of the map.
Moonshines Drive In Diner is intended for use in pulp or modern games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Secret Menu: Moonshine sells the best beer, wine, and liquor in town, at least what is legal to sell in the state anyway. She also makes a mean moonshine she can’t sell in her diner. In the middle of night after Moonshine’s Drive-In Diner closes around 2:30 a.m., her mob connections come in at least once a month to collect her moonshine for personal use and to sell through their fences. It’s a good deal for Moonshine, as she gets protection from the mob and can sell her booze through criminal channels that she can’t sell legally. The mob also makes good money on the sale of the moonshine and her special cinnamon moonshine is prized by the mob bosses for special occasions.
The cops though are aware of the illegal activity and are staking out the diner at night waiting for the next exchange. They plan on catching Moonshine and the mob during the exchange for these illegal liquor sales. The player characters could play as either the mob or the cops with the mob needing to grab the moonshine and escape and the cops trying to catch Moonshine and the mobsters.
Alternatively, the exchange could be targeted by other criminal elements such as a rival Yakuza or Triad gang. They could be here to burn the building down as a message to the Mafia or here to kill the mobsters and take the moonshine for themselves while striking a new deal with Moonshine. In another twist, maybe even Moonshine herself called in the Yakuza or Triad because they offered a better deal for the moonshine.