- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[DramaScape] Parking Garage
This is a 20 x 40inch, Battlemap of a Parking Garage, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“The deal is going down tonight. Make sure you are there to catch them in the act. “
Parking Garage is a single level interior map of a single floor of a parking garage. Parking Garage uses United Kingdom drive on the left traffic patterns. This set also includes five top down cars for use with the parking garage or other maps, a four seat, two door modern passenger car with convertible roof, a race car, a two-seater modern sports or spy car, a police car, and a rectangular four-door car (70’s-80’s in style).
Parking Garage is intended for use in modern games. It has the most potential use in crime or spy pulp games as an ambush or chase area. It could also be an interesting location in a post-apocalyptic game as a location the survivors are combing for a working car to get away from zombies or other enemies.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Late Night Garage Sale: A weapons deal is going down in a parking garage after hours. The gun runner is selling weapons to a dangerous group of buyers such as a criminals or terrorists. An embedded undercover officer has tipped off the police to the sale.
The player characters are playing police officers or detectives (or a super spy for a solo game). Their orders are to observe the weapons sale going down, then capture the gun runner and buyers, confiscate the weapons and money, as well as get their undercover informant out alive.
When the police try to arrest them, the gun runner and buyers get in their cars and a chase ensues in the parking lot. The gun runner and buyers use military grade weapons to try and fight off the chasing police cars and get away. They crash through the front gate barricades or perform dangerous maneuvers (like jumping off the parking garage ramps!) to escape.