- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[DramaScape] Plasma Room
This product is a full-color, 48 inch by 30 inch, floor plan of a Plasma Room, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
The PDF includes includes the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play).
“That damn plasma battleship is laying waste to our fleet. It must be destroyed or our fleet will end up as nothing but space debris.”—Space Admiral Roarke
Plasma Room is a single interior map of a large power room that could power a space ship, space station, or large terrestrial factory.
Plasma Room is intended for use in far-future science fiction.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Destroy the Plasma Battleship: The enemy plasma battleship is laying waste to the group’s side in a space battle. They are sent to sneak onboard and sabotage the main plasma battery that powers the battleship’s engine and devastating plasma cannons. The group has to sneak on board, get to the plasma room, sabotage the room, and escape the battleship before their explosives destroy the plasma cooling tanks. With the cooling tanks destroyed, a massive buildup of plasma energy overheats of the plasma engines and a catastrophic explosion.