- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[DramaScape] Ruined Hall
This is 2, 48 x 30 inch maps of an Ruined Mall, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
This is a very large map and requires 36 sheets of paper to print out.
“Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase mall crashers.”
Ruined Mall is an interior map of a two story shattered mall and the exterior sidewalks and parking lots.
Ruined Mall is intended for use in modern post-apocalyptic games. It could also be an abandoned mall that has fallen into disrepair and used for criminal activities like murder or gang violence in a modern game.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Cleanup on All Floors: The group is playing desperate survivors in a zombie apocalypse game. They seek shelter from the zombies on the streets, seeing an intact building and find an old shopping mall.
They find the doors barricaded and a different group of survivors inside who may or may not be persuaded to let the group inside. Once inside, the original mall squatters do not want to give them any supplies such as ammo or food but will let them sleep the night away. This could lead to a conflict between the two groups over scarce resources. If it becomes a fight, raise the tension by adding a zombie attack during the middle of the combat.
Alternatively, they find the mall gates wide open but former shoppers turned zombies look for deals on fresh meat as they wander the mall. After clearing out the zombies, the survivors might decide to barricade the doors and try to scavenge for supplies during the day before taking turns watching to try and get some sleep for the next day. They GM could have another group of survivors ask for sanctuary after they are done with their barricades or they are attacked by zombies or human survivors sneaking inside in the middle of the night who attack from an unexpected direction.