- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
- [Ennead Games] Deities and Pantheons
- [Precis Intermedia] City in the Mirage
- Extra Life Video Game Bar
- [Beyond Belief Games] Return of the Woodland Warriors
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 55: Combat Feats 2
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy: Now in Print
- [DramaScape] Modern and Ruined Library
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Vehicle Handbook
[DramaScape] Ruined Manor
This Product is a 40 x 40 inch, full color battlemap of a Ruined Medieval Manor.
This Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“They were once noble knights that protected this fiefdom. When the manor was destroyed and Godwyn died, they scattered. Now some of them have become nothing but mere scavengers picking at the bones of the manor and vultures on the nearby roads and farms. They aren’t mere brigands; they were once some of Godwyn’s best knights. If you could eliminate them from the manor there may be a bit of coin in it from what the bandits have stolen and the meager reward we have gathered between local farmers and merchants.“
—Former Serf of Lord Godwyn
Ruined Manor is a single level exterior map of a walled ruined castle or manor on top of a hill.
Ruined Manor is intended for use in fantasy or medieval era games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
A Pride Fallen to a Pack: The Knights of the Golden Lion fought hard for their Lord Godwyn, but in the end the Godwyn manor was destroyed by his arch nemesis, his brother, Lord Langley, leader of the Knights of the Black Dragon.
Since then the Knights of the Golden Lion disbanded. With no pay from the war coming many became sellswords or worse brigands in search of pay or loot.
Some of the old Knights of the Golden Lion have returned to the ruins of Godwyn Manor, using it as a base to stage attacks against nearby roads and farms to steal food, water, and coin.
The nearby farmers and merchant traders in the area have offered a reward for clearing out the Godwyn Manor of these fallen knights after enduring constant robberies.