- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[DramaScape] SciFi Floor Tiles Virtual Table Top Edition
This is a Vitual Table top set of DramaScape’s popular SciFi Floor Tiles set.
The tiles are at 140 dpi and should work with most virtual tabletop programs.
This product consists of modular 6 x 6 tiles that can build a multitude of science fiction facilities in space or on the ground. There are 80 tiles (Half as a clean area, half as a rusty one). The set includes connective tiles such as hallways, doors, barriers, stairs, hatches, lifts, access tubes, access shafts, and other connective pieces. The set also includes destination tiles such as an armory, a bridge, a cargo room, a command center, a computer room, a cryo room, an engineering/power room, a med lab, a mess hall, a meeting room, personal quarters, and a security room and security scanner. With this many connective and destination tiles, you can construct a vast number of different science fiction locations for use in space or on land. Then deconstruct them and then recombine them for a totally new adventure location in next week’s session!
This product has both a clean version and a rusted version of all the tiles. The clean version is great for a brand new facility or spaceship that was just opened or commissioned. The rusty version works well for an old facility or derelict spacecraft that needs explored by the group. Combining the clean side and the rusty side, you can create a ship or facility that was refurbished in some sections with the clean side while using the rusty side to denote the older sections of the ship or facility.
This product is intended for use in near and far future Science Fiction settings, but could also be used for Modern settings as well. The rusty side gives a Horror feel to Science Fiction or Modern games as well.