- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
[DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
This product is a 48 x 30 inch, Battlemap of a Submarine Pen, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“This is the situation. As we all know, Operation Overlord is about to begin. If our intelligence is correct, the Germans have a new secret weapon. Some type of new submarine that is tougher to sink than The Bismarck and can hide in the English Channel tearing up our ships before they reach their destinations. If Operation Overlord is to succeed, we must destroy that U-Boat before her maiden voyage or else countless soldiers will never make it across the channel.”—Major General Lee
Submarine Pen Dock 7 includes a single level interior map of a submarine pen with an exterior of a surfaced submarine in a man-made concrete canal inside a concrete bunker.
Submarine Pen Dock 7 is intended for use in WWII and modern games. This map can be also useful in supers and spy games. It could also be a horror map with a roiling mist persisting in the facility as depicted on the cover. What horrors lie obscured within that mist?
Adventure hook for use with this map:
Sink U-4500!: The group is playing an elite parachute team for the Allies. They are to drop behind enemy lines and sneak into a secret underground submarine pen along the English Channel in northern France by meeting up with French Resistance forces to guide them to their target. One of the members of the team is a linguist and knows French and German among other languages. Once they get to the location of the secret submarine pen they are to infiltrate the facility. Once inside, they need to fight their way to the submarine and plant explosives on the sub to blow it up before it can deploy.