- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[DramaScape] Subway Station
This is a 56 x 20 inch Battlemap of a Subway Station, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“You already paid for your passage? Well that was just for the subway ticket. Nobody gets through our station at night unharmed without paying our protection fee. ”
Subway Station is a subterranean map of a modern subway terminal.
Subway Station is intended for use in modern or near future science fiction settings. Subway Station uses the same subway lines from our Trains: Modern product allowing Game Masters to fit the subway cars from that product on this map seamlessly. For more futuristic science fiction settings, use our Metro Station map product instead.
Adventure hook for use with this map:
Late Night Shakedown: The group either arrives via subway train or is waiting for a subway train to arrive at the subway station in the central area when they are approached by subway gangers that demand protection money from them. These subway gangers prefer to sit in the chairs in the dim subway walkways while sizing up and identifying people they think they can accost successfully. The group has to decide how to approach the situation through paying the fee to avoid a fight or by intimidating or fighting the extortionists.