- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[DramaScape] The Lair
This is a 30 x 32inch, Battlemap of a Secret Lair, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“How did they find my secret lair? I’ve gotta fight my way to my escape submarine. “
—Subtorpid’s internal monologue
The Lair is a single level interior map of a secret lair built into a rocky mountain or cave with underground water from a body of water or even a sewer. The Lair has three major rooms, a large platform for a vehicle, an office, and a bedroom.
The Lair is intended for use in modern, supers, spies, or near-future science fiction games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Assault on the Lair of Subtorpid: Subtorpid’s tale is a tragic one. One he was known as promising nuclear physicist Eugene Shermack. A failed experiment irradiated him with alpha, beta, and gamma rays. Unfortunately for Eugene, he mutated, becoming dependent on the radiation emitted by radioactive isotopes to function. Without regular exposure to radiation his metabolism slows to a crawl and he is nearly sloth-like.
Being able to absorb radioactive energy that most humans would die from due to exposure has made him an invaluable scientist for furthering nuclear research. He is paid well for the research work. He has spent this wealth to build a secret lair that he uses to try and find a cure for his disease and a submarine that he uses to patrol the bay as his super hero alter-ego during the night.
When his nemesis, the Red Ember, a Russian super villain focusing on fire, and his henchmen attack his secret lair, the Subtorpid must escape and find other super heroes to help him reclaim his lair before it is too late and everyone knows Eugene’s secrets.
Player characters can play as either Red Ember and his henchmen assaulting the lair or the Subtorpid and his super hero allies.