- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[DramaScape] Tomb Entrance
This is a 48 x 30 inch Battlemap of a Tomb Entrance, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“What is that rumbling noise—an earthquake! Run for your lives!”
—Startled Tomb Thief
Tomb Entrance is an exterior map of a sandy cliff pass in a mountainous area. The center of the map has a series of weathered and some toppled pillars just before a partially ruined stairway leading to a tomb entrance cave inside the northern mountains.
Tomb Entrance is intended for use in modern, pulp, horror or fantasy games. This adventure location makes for a good spot for traps, research and investigation of hieroglyphics on the pillars, or a good old fight in a mountain pass. Or why not all three?
Adventure hook for use with this map
Shook and Claw: As the group is adventuring in the mountains looking for a tomb entrance guided by an experienced tomb thief, a sudden earthquake cracks the earth and swallows them up. When they wake up they find themselves near the tomb and their guide dead. Toppled pillars bearing hieroglyphics, a partially destroyed stairway leading the tomb entrance, and rocks blocking the entrance seem to be results of the quake.
Getting into the tomb is a lot harder now. Climbing the first pillar and leaping from pillar to pillar to the stairway seems to be one option. Another one is attempting to climb the cliff face to get to the stairs. But either way, a misstep could lead to the rest of the stone stairway giving way. The tomb entrance could also be trapped in other ways by the tomb’s creators. Studying the hieroglyphics may also give them information about the tomb.
As they near the tomb entrance, the tomb opens and ancient mummies begin to pour out from the tomb, seemingly awakened by the desecration of the tomb entrance by the quake. Unable to avenge themselves on nature, they attack the group instead seeing them as tomb robbers.