- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[DramaScape] Under the Overpass
This is a 16 x 30 inch Battlemap of a space Under an Overpass , it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“We don’t know anything. Please just leave us alone.”
Under the Overpass is an exterior map of two support walls and nine columns for a highway above, a railway in the east, and an area in the west with three couches and a bed that are used by the homeless to sleep with the highway above sheltering them from the rain.
Under the Overpass is intended for use in modern or post-apocalyptic games (the scattered debris on the map gives it a ruined feel). It could even be a down on their luck superhero’s hideout.
Adventure hook for use with this map
The People under the Overpass: A local gang has lost a drug shipment. Supposedly it was lost on a rail route. The gangers traced the drug shipment’s path by backtracking along the railway. They found a small community of homeless people next to the railway under the overpass. They questioned them, but they didn’t have any answers. The gang members didn’t like that and proceeded to beat on the spokesman of the homeless, Paul.
John, a member of the homeless community has an uncanny knack for knowing when the trains were coming. Almost like an internal clock. When Paul was attacked he threw himself at the gang members and tossed them on the railway into the way of an oncoming train. The result was two dead gang members and a call from the train operator to the police about the accident.
The player characters arrive on the scene as local law enforcement such as police or detectives. They are here to question the homeless. However, when he sees the cops, Paul runs for it. The gangers are angry about the death of their members and send a hit squad to kill the bums which arrive shortly after the cops chase after Paul or start their initial questioning of the homeless witnesses…