- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[DramaScape] Wasteland Defense Line
This is a 48 x 30 inch map of a Gas Station and Garage, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“This town is off-limits by order of the Guvnor. Move along or I’ll plug you full of lead from the MG.”
—Wasteland Border Guard
Wasteland Defense Line is a transitional map between a southern wasteland and a partially intact post-apocalyptic city with a rail line in the north. The middle of the map is a concrete barrier with a sandbag barricade guarding a cracked ramp that descends to the rail line. Wasteland border guards man the checkpoint and prevent men, monsters, and mutants from interfering with the train or entering the city.
Wasteland Defense Line is intended for use in modern, horror, and post-apocalyptic games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Cross the Line: Chased through the wasteland by bandits, monsters, and mutants, the group approaches a still standing partially-intact city seeking shelter. Unfortunately for them, the wasteland border guards have strict orders to not let anyone inside the city. They have a machine gun inside a sandbag bunker and point it at the group.
The group needs to get inside to get food, water, and other supplies. They can try persuasion but the guards are not too friendly. Suddenly, monsters or mutants from the wastes appear and the guard’s attention goes to firing at the new threat. During the commotion, the group might be able to look for a way inside such as climbing the wall or crawling through the drainage pipes. However, if the guards notice the attempt after dispatching the monsters, they will try to kill the group too…
An alternative might be the group are the border guards instead and have to defend the town and rail line at all costs.