- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[DramaScape] Western Town
DramaScape makes maps and miniatures for use with any game system with a focus on fantasy, horror, modern, and science fiction settings. This product is the usual DramaScape map but also comes with a Savage Worlds Adventure, it can be used with or without the adventure.
This product is a 48 x 30 inch map of a Western Town, it comes with Square, Hex and No Overlay and also contains the Virtual Tabletop files for online use.
“If you are gonna be trouble, you’d best turn around now strangers.”—Sheriff Gus Lawson
Saddle up partner, DramaScape’s heading out West again!
Western Town is a full exterior map of a Wild West town with all of the interiors of the buildings displayed.
Syverfall is an included generic Wild West town for use in any Savage Worlds Western setting. Syverfall includes location and NPC descriptions with Savage Worlds stat blocks. Several Savage Tales are included as well.
Western Town pairs well with our Trains: Wild West, Wagon’s Roll, Mine Processing Plant, Mine Shaft, Mine Rail Extension, and Elemental Cave maps.
Even if not using the Savage Worlds setting, the map, NPC personalities, and adventure hooks can be used in any Wild West setting.