- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
[DramaScape] Western Town
DramaScape makes maps and miniatures for use with any game system with a focus on fantasy, horror, modern, and science fiction settings. This product is the usual DramaScape map but also comes with a Savage Worlds Adventure, it can be used with or without the adventure.
This product is a 48 x 30 inch map of a Western Town, it comes with Square, Hex and No Overlay and also contains the Virtual Tabletop files for online use.
“If you are gonna be trouble, you’d best turn around now strangers.”—Sheriff Gus Lawson
Saddle up partner, DramaScape’s heading out West again!
Western Town is a full exterior map of a Wild West town with all of the interiors of the buildings displayed.
Syverfall is an included generic Wild West town for use in any Savage Worlds Western setting. Syverfall includes location and NPC descriptions with Savage Worlds stat blocks. Several Savage Tales are included as well.
Western Town pairs well with our Trains: Wild West, Wagon’s Roll, Mine Processing Plant, Mine Shaft, Mine Rail Extension, and Elemental Cave maps.
Even if not using the Savage Worlds setting, the map, NPC personalities, and adventure hooks can be used in any Wild West setting.