- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[DramaScape] Western Town
DramaScape makes maps and miniatures for use with any game system with a focus on fantasy, horror, modern, and science fiction settings. This product is the usual DramaScape map but also comes with a Savage Worlds Adventure, it can be used with or without the adventure.
This product is a 48 x 30 inch map of a Western Town, it comes with Square, Hex and No Overlay and also contains the Virtual Tabletop files for online use.
“If you are gonna be trouble, you’d best turn around now strangers.”—Sheriff Gus Lawson
Saddle up partner, DramaScape’s heading out West again!
Western Town is a full exterior map of a Wild West town with all of the interiors of the buildings displayed.
Syverfall is an included generic Wild West town for use in any Savage Worlds Western setting. Syverfall includes location and NPC descriptions with Savage Worlds stat blocks. Several Savage Tales are included as well.
Western Town pairs well with our Trains: Wild West, Wagon’s Roll, Mine Processing Plant, Mine Shaft, Mine Rail Extension, and Elemental Cave maps.
Even if not using the Savage Worlds setting, the map, NPC personalities, and adventure hooks can be used in any Wild West setting.