- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
DriveThruRPG Announce Convention Support Program
Sean Patrick Fannon, the Marketing and Communications Manager for DriveThruRPG has announced the DriveThruRPG Convention Support Program where conventions can get support and specific prizes to help the convention. The full announcement is below:
Greetings, Convention/Event Organizer!
DriveThruRPG is proud to announce our new DriveThru Convention Support Program, whereby we can provide you both broad-based support for all of your attendees as well as specific prizes to be used as game support, in auctions, or however else you feel best supports your program.
All we need to get you set up is the following information:
- The name, dates, and location of the event.
- Your web site.
- Estimated attendance.
- An idea of how integral gaming is to your event.
- What publishers you have in attendance or otherwise supporting the event already.
- Deadlines for program book additions, as well as any formatting or other important information relevant to the program book or other promo materials you are producing for the event.
Please note that we will not be providing any physical product support. Instead, we will be providing codes that can be used to attain discounts and free products that are down-loadable from our site. Here’s how it works –
- You will receive a “Main Convention Code” that will be useful for a special discount off of a number of products on our site. This can be published in your program book (along with a basic message and graphic for DriveThruRPG), indicating that all members/attendees will be able to make use of the code up to 30 days after the end of the event. Alternately, you could print the code out on small flyers and hand them out as part of whatever “swag bags” you might give away.
- You will also receive a number of “Prize Support Codes.” This will be good for a single or limited set of products to be downloaded for free for a single person. They are intended as special giveaways, either to support specific games, the gaming program of the convention overall, or as auction items or other con support. Prize Support Codes will be good for a single customer for 3 months following the end of the event.
- Along with the codes, you will be provided graphics that can be used both in your program book and on any printed certificates you hand out. The latter is our suggested method of awarding the Prize Support Codes; we regret that we cannot provide these documents ourselves, but the labor and cost of that for all the events we hope to support would make that impossible. As such, we are empowering you to produce a simple document that promotes both your event and our site in whatever manner best suits you.
- We will also supply suggested text for any program book ad or certificates you issue.
We appreciate both your desire to work with us in providing your attendees special support for their participation in your event, as well as the broad support of gaming that you are providing with your efforts. Please let us know if there is any other way we can help you, and thanks for being another great source of support for the gaming hobby.