- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Dungeon Denizens: EL 1
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Denizens: EL 1 a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Alex Connell.
Need inspiration for a quick encounter when the PCs wander off track or do something you didn’t expect? Want handy random encounter charts that are more than just a listed average EL and random number of identical monsters?
Then Dungeon Denizens is for you! This installment presents 36 encounters of EL 1 designed for dungeon areas, cavern areas and (of course) as wandering monster. Divided into handy tables designed to be quick and easy to use, the encounters herein are ready for a GM to insert into his dungeon at a moment’s notice.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/el1.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.