- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Fantasy Volume 1
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Slogan
- [DramaScape] Ambush Road
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Name
- [DramaScape] The Beacon
- Organised Chaos with Mike Mason
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Theme and Setting
Dungeon Dressing: Bridges
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Bridges a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Ben Kent.
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the bridges in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Bridges is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Bridges presents:
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a bridge’s appearance and characteristics.
- One table presenting additional bridge features such as graffiti, discarded equipment and more!
- Five clever bridge-based traps (Els 2-7) along with several additional variant traps.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/bridges.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.