- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Dungeon Dressing: Chests
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Chests a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Eric Hindley.
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the chests in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Chests is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Chests presents:
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a chest’s appearance and characteristics.
- One table presenting additional chest features such as hidden compartments, fungal growths, discarded equipment and more!
- Two chest-based traps (CRs 3-5).
- A new variant monster – the alluring mimic.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/chests.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.