- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Slogan
- [DramaScape] Ambush Road
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Name
- [DramaScape] The Beacon
- Organised Chaos with Mike Mason
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Theme and Setting
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Vehicle Handbook in Print
- [Precis Intermedia] MasterBook Core PDF
Dungeon Dressing: Doom Paintings
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Doom Paintings a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Ben Kent.
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the bridges in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Doom Paintings is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Doom Paintings presents:
- General information on doom paintings.
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a doom painting’s characteristics.
- One table presenting additional doom painting’s features such as hidden compartments, fungal growths, discarded equipment and more!
- Five clever doom painting-based traps (CRs 2-13).
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/doom.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.